FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can cancel your order before it has been packed at our warehouse
This care instruction is provided by Simone Perele Lingerie
1) Hand wash your bras - The best way to prolonge the life of your lingerie is to wash by hand. Use warm water with a mild lingerie detergent and soak for 30 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
2) Hand wash panties or machine wash in a lingerie bag - It is best to hand wash panties, however you can also place them in a mesh lingerie bag and wash on delicate cycle (cool or warm) in the washing machine.
3) Hang or lay flat to dry - Once washed, pat dry (don't wring or squeeze) and hang bras over the center core or lay flat to dry. Never place bras in the dryer.
4) Store bras standing up in your drawer - Stack bras one behind the other to help keep their shape. Avoid folding bras in half; this damages the shape of the bra.
5) Have a few bras on rotation - Avoid wearing the same bra 2 days in a row, so your bra can recover from the day's wear. We recommend having at least 3 everyday bras to rotate. Use tighter hooks as your bra stretches over time. If your band is riding up, it's time for a new bra!